The Russian Department of State oversight of civil aviation, Gosavianadzor conducted a total of 279 “ramp checks” of civil aircraft of the Russian Federation during the month of September 2011. The results of checks on 150 aircraft revealed 311 comments, including 24 observations that affected flight safety (Category 3).
The following aircraft were temporarily grounded until the issues were resolved:
- Kogalymavia Airbus A320 TC-KLA;
- Grozny-Avia Yakovlev 42D RA-42418;
- Gazprom Avia Yakovlev 42D RA-42451;
- Izhavia Yakovlev 42D RA-42459;
- Izhavia Yakovlev 42D RA-42385;
- Tulpar Air Yakovlev 42D RA-42408;
- Krasava Yakovlev 42D RA-42370;
- Kuban Airlines Yakovlev 42D RA-42331;
- Kuban Airlines Yakovlev 42D RA-42342;
- Saravia Yakovlev 42D RA-42378;
- UTair-Express Antonov 24RV RA-46494;
- UTair ATR-42 VP-BLJ.